Marriage, the way God intended it to be, is a true art form.
- Biblically centered study of God's design for marriage
- 6 weekly sessions include group and couple's interaction
- Over 40 expert teachers
- 97% of participants recommend
That's why for more than 35 years, FamilyLife has been helping couples understand God's plan for relationships. In The Art of Marriage
, we weave together biblically-centered teaching, real-life stories, humorous vignettes and more to portray both the challenges and the beauty of God's design. Ministry leaders such as Dennis and Barbara Rainey, Voddie Baucham, Russell Moore, Crawford Loritts and others provide the expert teaching while couples who have struggled and overcome openly and honestly share their stories of pain, loss, forgiveness and grace.
Topics covered include:
• Love Happens: God's Purpose and Plan
• Love Fades: Overcoming Isolation
• Love Dances: Fulfilling Our Responsibilities
• Love Interrupted: Communication and Conflict
• Love Sizzles: Experiencing Real Intimacy
• Love Always: Leaving a Lasting Legacy
The small-group series delivers the same biblically centered and engaging content as The Art of Marriage
video event but in a small-group study format with shorter video sessions. The weekly sessions include group discussion and couple's projects during weekly dates. This format is available below and can have a significant impact on marriages. In fact, since 2011, more than 500,000 have participated in The Art of Marriage
, with 97% saying they would recommend it to other couples.
The Art of Marriage Small-Group Series
The Art of Marriage Small-Group Couple's Set
The Art of Marriage Small-Group Starter Pack
The Art of Marriage - Couple Workbooks